- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and/or Master’s degree business or Computer science
- At least 1 year’ experience in software development project. (Junior)
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development project. (Senior)
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development project. (Team leader)
- Knowledge of technologies and the System Development Life Cycle.
- Object oriented analysis and design methodologies using UML.
- Strong experience in user requirements gathering, analysis and design by creating software specification documents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project team management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship, good team working.
- Thai Nationality Only