- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field.
- at least 3 years’ experience in IT Project Management such as Software Product or IT Solutions.
- Have experience in documents for Project Management.
- Good command of English.
- Design coordination during the design and construction stages of the project Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings and email communications
- Ensuring project deadlines are met. Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Updating of weekly and monthly reports for the Project Managers.
- Any other duties as directed by the Project Managers.