What’s new with Nintex products
Nintex introduces Responsive Forms Designer for Nintex Workflow Cloud, Office 365, and SharePoint
With the new Responsive Forms Designer for Nintex Workflow Cloud, Office 365, and SharePoint, it is now easier than ever to quickly design and maintain electronic forms. Forms render elegantly on any device, work both online and offline, and leverage business rules and logic to make forms more scalable and sophisticated.
- Responsive Design – build once and deploy anywhere, across any form factor, ensuring a constant user experience
- Drag and Drop Designer – quickly and easily create and update branded forms using clicks, not code
- Business Rules – guide and automatically customize the forms experience based upon key business rules and logic
- Offline Enabled – access and utilize forms offline, caching entered data until mobile devices are reconnected
- Mobile-First – easily use native mobile capabilities such as QR and bar code scanning, attachments, and geolocation*
*Available now with Nintex Forms for Office 365 and SharePoint on-premises. Coming soon for Nintex Workflow Cloud.
Nintex Workflow Cloud releases new e-Signature feature!
When you need to sign, seal, deliver and store documents fast, Nintex Workflow Cloud has you covered. You can now automate e-signatures through leading providers, such as DocuSign. Then attach the signed document file to an email and route it to content and collaboration services for secure storage – such as Box, Dropbox, One Drive or Google Drive. It’s a process designed to help digitally transform and accelerate the way you manage:
- Invoices for goods sold or services rendered
- Expense reports for reimbursement of business expenditures
- New hire paperwork such as offer letters, non-disclosure agreements and employee handbooks
- Marketing contracts and scopes of work such as creative services and event site locations
Nintex Hawkeye Workflow Analytics
Nintex Hawkeye™ is the new workflow analytics solution that helps you unlock the value of your workflows and effectiveness of processes you’ve automated. Connect all of your Nintex-enabled environments to Nintex Hawkeye to gather data from across the organization. View which workflows are most effective and fix those that aren’t.
- Get up and running quickly with pre-built dashboards and templates
- Integrate workflow data with your corporate BI system to create reports and dashboards that measure business process performance
- Drill down into workflow data and filter by process types, users, roles, departments and more
Nintex for SharePoint 2016
This latest release of Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for SharePoint Server 2016 improves user experience, includes the capability to start a workflow from a non-SharePoint environment, and gives users a flexible workflow platform that can scale as part of their on-premises deployment or through a hybrid implementation of SharePoint Server 2016 and Office 365.
- Improved toolbox for easy access to Nintex connectors and enhanced visibility of actions
- Full browser support across Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari
- Simplified installation and administration, with access to online support
Nintex App Studio: App Deploy
Easily distribute apps built with Nintex App Studio to your users via a simple and secure email process with App Deploy.
- Reduce turnaround time between completing and deploying Nintex App Studio
- Easily determine who should receive the app
- Simple end user device installation process
- No need for Mobile Device Management investment
Nintex Forms Enterprise: Print to PDF
Print to PDF for Nintex Forms Enterprise gives you the ability to save and print Nintex forms as PDF documents for additional access and storage.
- Provide long term storage for information collected with Nintex Forms
- Create a hardcopy or transportable file format for records management outside of SharePoint
- Enhanced control over page layout such as page breaks and paper sizes
Workflow for SharePoint: External Start
With External Start, you can initiate workflows based on events outside the SharePoint environment. Start your workflows based on data or actions that happen across a wide variety of applications such as Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Azure, Twitter and more.
- No longer restricted to starting workflows based on events inside SharePoint
- Simple configuration through third party integration partners, like Zapier
- Merge data and actions that exist across your entire business ecosystem